Friday, November 14, 2008

Today's happenings


I decided to venture over Post Falls way today since I had seen a couple of thrift stores that I wanted to go to. Since I was going near the PF library, I stopped in. They have that used book store in the lobby and I found a rack of magazines -FREE. You could take what you wanted and then bring some in exchange. I felt guilty taking them since I hadn't brought any, but I have a bunch I will bring next time I go that way. Only about half of these were from that free bunch - half I got at a goodwill store.

When dad got home we decided to go to Applebees. The lobby was so full I couldn't even get up to the hostess to give our name. We left and went to I Hop. Browsed Barnes & Noble for awhile and came home.

2 comments:

Carissa said...

nice... i thought about going to some garage sales today but I forgot and now it is too late... oh well maybe next week.

Unknown said...

tsk...tsk...mother.