Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I Am Furious....


with myself, that is. I had 10 ladies here this morning for brunch and I forgot to take a single picture. I even had put a new battery in the camera and had it sitting on the fridge (of course, a mistake - should have had it in plainer sight). Oh, well, sigh. Lots and lots of good food - we had several pastry dishes, some with fruit fillings etc. One was a scone with devonshire cream - now that is pretty classy.

Oh, well, guess I'll have to post a picture of Hunter instead then. He was having a snack of chocolate chips, since he was a good boy and had eaten his supper.

4 comments:

Carissa said...

It's okay mom... happens to the best of us! :)

Unknown said...

My memory is as bad as yours, and I can't use being 55 as an excuse.... :)

Anonymous said...

Mom - Don't be too hard on yourself. I just learned how to leave a comment on here, as you can tell.

Carissa said...

Way to go Todd! :)