Friday, November 7, 2008

Friday


Our new computer cord came yesterday - just in time - as I couldn't wiggle the cord any more to get it working - so I was without a computer for about 2 hours (gasp) until the UPS man rang the doorbell. So all is well.

Here's the quilting that I am doing on the baby quilt. I hope someone has a baby boy so this quilt can find a home! I am trying to simulate the ruff of hair on the duckie's head with the quilting. I'd like to do some sayings around the border. Seems like I remember a song we sang in kindergarten about a "holiday with our pails and shovels." Some words from that song would be cute if I could remember.

Say, Carissa, where did you get the pattern for those potholders you made with the divider on the back side to put your hands in? I'd like to make a couple...

No comments: