Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wednesday

Nothing much new here. I am working on a skirt - camel colored. It is lightweight wool and I bought the material about 10 years ago at the Pendleton outlet down in Oregon. It's a beautiful piece and hangs nicely. Will post a picture soon.

Yesterday Hunter and I played for awhile. Grammers gets a little exercise while we play some version of hockey with a mop and a broom. Thank goodness for a little break while the zamboni comes onto the ice. Haha. Sliding on the kitchen/dining room floor is an important part of the game.

3 comments:

Bitzi said...

Funny...Grandma's need to know these things. Good thing you didn't carpet the kitchen like we did 'in the old days' :)
Ginny

Bitzi said...

I meant to say...I like your new background...

Lois Holman said...

Thank ya. Susie did it!