Friday, March 20, 2009

Cool book!

Yesterday I went to Bear Paw Quilting and spent my birthday gift certificate from my DH - darling husband. (See I am a conservative McCorkell at heart - it has lasted this long). I found this great book - it is a table runner book. I will show you a few of this table runners and, of course, you can imagine them with different kinds of fabrics. I want to eventually make one for each of our daughter-in-laws, plus one for myself for every season. I have a fall one already, so maybe I should start one for next winter! Sorry about the glares. I guess I should have put the pictures near a window and tried without flash. I'm not a great photographer - I leave that to other talented people in the family. If you enlarge the pictures you can see them much better.





No comments: