Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Knitting


I looked at your Picasa pictures that you put up of the ocean, Carissa. It's really cool that you saw those whales!

Yesterday I bought this beautiful ball of yarn and started my sock, after several mishaps and tearing out and starting over. I certainly am a novice, but there are so many helpful on-line tutorials and videos. I am now on the third row, so I think I am off and running.

Hunter was here on Sunday evening for awhile and Grandpa and I played hide-and-seek with him, as well as play-doh again.

Today I am going to clean cupboards - I have a hope of doing all of them, but doubt my enthusiasm will last that long.

It was a year ago today that dad died. I'm so glad he's in a better place now.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

That's cool yarn.. I will have to take a picture of my scarf and show you!

Wow.. it's already been a year. It's comforting to think of how easy he went... by that I mean he could have gotten a lot worse.