Monday, December 8, 2008

Monday, Monday

Some of the ladies publish things they appreciate about their husbands, so I thought I would add a couple:

- I said I wanted to plant some herbs on my windowsill and he made me this lovely cedar planter.

- Every year for my birthday he gets me a gift certificate to a quilting store - which is exactly what I want the most.

- He clears the counter and loads the dishwasher every night after supper

He never complains about what I cook and never says he dislikes something.

That's it for starters.

We had a lovely birthday celebration yesterday starting at Red Robin and finishing up at Jeff and Susies. Susie had made a lovely ice cream cake with mint oreos in it. Thanks, Susie! After which Hunter provided us with some entertainment. We forgot our camera.

3 comments:

Carissa said...

The windowsill box is cool! Where are you going to put it? What are you going to plant??

Lanny said...

I would have a hard time putting soil and plants in that! Aren't husbands the best. I think that they are way better than best friends. Way better.

I'm sorry you did not have your camera to catch the entertainment.

Unknown said...

How can anyone NOT like your cooking mom?