Friday, December 19, 2008

Friday- another day in winter wonderland

I am feeling just the teensiest bit housebound. It's really not bad, the snow is beautiful to watch. I had thought about going out to do a couple of errands, but after shoveling the berm out I lost the mood to go out and just enjoyed staying home the rest of the day. Susie has done a more than adequate job of showing the snow here in the area, so I won't post any pictures tonight.

Tomorrow night we are going to (another) Christmas Party at Tim's house (Tim's boss). Yay. It is a brand new house, so that should be interesting.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I know what you mean. I could (and probably should) have stayed home but I felt kinda cooped up in the house the last few days.

Carissa said...

Well, Mom staying home all day is nothing new... now she has a legitimate excuse for staying home :) but we do feel sorry for you up there.... man I wish I could stay home all day