Thursday, April 9, 2009

Another beautiful day

We certainly appreciate beautiful sunny days after our long winter, and I know ours wasn't as long and hard as some.

I just finished reading The Associate by John Grisham, his brand new book. It's another lawyer thriller, and was interesting enough to keep me reading, a page turner, you might say. Nothing too indepth, but a good book. I recommend it.


Here's my new bible bag, too, half done.




Carissa made me this lovely bag for my knitting (second picture). She has a small zipper bag inside to hold smaller things. So I made myself a little zipper bag for mine.




3 comments:

Bitzi said...

You sure do a great job of keeping each other inspired! I'm envious...I haven't had time for anything creative for a looong time.

Lois Holman said...

Hey! You're the one with the creative mind.... you could do great things.

Carissa said...

Nice mom!!! Your knitted bag looks good so far! Are you getting the hang of cabling?