Monday, February 16, 2009

Thanks, Susie,



for taking some pictures so I could blog them. On Saturday I cleaned house and we went to Costco in Coeur d'Alene (Idaho has less sales tax than WA) and we had new tires put on the Sante Fe. Wow. Tires are EXPENSIVE. But necessary! Saturday night Hunter and I got to play so Susie could go with Jeff to the hockey game. Even though he was tired Grandma didn't make him go to bed (he wasn't cranky though)because we had so many things to do. Sunday dinner was here and I made lots of food hoping one of the friends that has lost her husband could come - she wasn't feeling well. Here are some pictures of Hunter making snowflakes. He was so thrilled with himself. You can see Grandpa and I are standing by ready to help at the least sign of distress. haha

No comments: