Thursday, October 23, 2008

Thursday

Dad has taken the camera to Kentucky, so I probably won't post any pictures for a few days, although his old "work" camera is upstairs in the bedroom, so I suppose I could remember how to use that and put the memory card into the computer. This morning I went to Millie's and cleaned - she is my one cleaning job now. Her daughter, whom I have met several times, had mentioned she had gotten a sewing machine and it wasn't working - the tension was messed up. So I offered to go to her house and look at it - turns out they live right across the street from Dave and Beth Bolin. Anyway, there was nothing wrong with the machine - I threaded it up and sewed a seam and it worked beautifully. She seemed very happy and was going to get to work on some projects.

I am finishing up a fall table runner today - if I get it finished I may try to put up a picture of it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Maybe you should start repairing sowing machines as a business.... :D